From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parliamentarian may refer to a member or supporter of a Parliament, as in:
Parliamentarian may also refer to an expert adviser on parliamentary procedure, as in:
- Parliamentarian (consultant), an officer or outside consultant designated by an organization to serve as an expert in parliamentary procedure
- Parliamentarian of the United States House of Representatives
- Parliamentarian of the United States Senate
- A member of the National Association of Parliamentarians
- A member of the American Institute of Parliamentarians
- An official of the National Forensic League, who regulates a chamber of Student Congress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.