The Parlour Club was a venue located on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood, California and managed by Andrew Gould. Among its notable events included the speakeasy-themed night Bricktops (established by Vaginal Davis), series of spoken-word sessions The Unhappy Hour (created by Lydia Lunch with Andrew Gould), and performance art night Touché (created by Clint Catalyst).
Notable performers and hosts
- Lydia Lunch
- Shawna Kenney
- Pleasant Gehman
- Clint Catalyst
- Jake La Botz
- Vaginal Davis
- Mary Woronov
- Velvet Hammer
- Heidi Sigmund-Cuda (Thursday, March 28, 2002). "Parlour's Tricks Draw a Crowd". Los Angeles Times (Los Angeles, CA, United States).
- Chang, Cindy (2002-07-02). "Tales and Cocktails". Los Angeles Times.
- Speak Easy and Carry a Big Stick - Page 1 - Music - Los Angeles - LA Weekly
- Homo for the Holidays - Page 1 - Music - Los Angeles - LA Weekly
- "Buzz Clubs". Los Angeles Times. 2004-01-01.
- Movie Poop Shoot - About Town
- Ass You Like It - Page 2 - Stage - Los Angeles - LA Weekly