Parry Sound is a sound or bay of Georgian Bay, in Ontario, Canada. It is highly irregularly shaped with many deep bays and islands. Killbear Provincial Park is located on the large peninsula that separates the sound from Georgian Bay, while it is bordered on the south side by Parry Island, home of the Wasauksing First Nation. At the head of the sound is the namesake town that is the largest community on the shores of Georgian Bay from Severn Sound to Manitoulin Island.
The following entities are named after this geographic feature:
- Parry Sound District
- Parry Sound, town and seat of Parry Sound District
- Parry Sound, Unorganized, Centre Part, Ontario
- Parry Sound, Unorganized, North East Part, Ontario
- Parry Sound (electoral district)
- Parry Sound—Muskoka (federal electoral district)