From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up parsa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Parsa may refer to:
- Parsa (village), a village in Janakpur Zone, Nepal
- Parsa, Lumbini, a village development committee in Rupandehi District, Lumbini Zone, Nepal
- Parsa District, a district in Narayani Zone, Nepal
- Parsa, the Old Persian name for Fars, a province of Iran
- Pārsa or Persepolis, a city built by Darius the Great, serving as capital of the Achaemenid Empire
- Parsa, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
In other uses:
- Farrokhroo Parsa (1922–1980), an Iranian physician, educator and parliamentarian and women rights activist
- Parsa (drama), a Pakistani drama TV series
- PARSA, an early name of Turismo Aéreo, today known as Air Panama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.