From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up part, párt, pârț, or parts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Part may refer to:
- Part (haircut), hair that is parted
- Part (mathematics), a relation in mereology
- Part (music), the music played or sung by an individual instrument or voice
- Parts (book), a 1997 children's book by Tedd Arnold
- Parts: The Clonus Horror, 1979 science fiction horror film
- Parts of Lincolnshire, divisions of Lincolnshire county, England
- Spare part, a component kept for replacement of other failed components
- Pärt Uusberg (born 1986), Estonian composer and conductor
- Arvo Pärt (born 1935), Estonian classical composer
- John Part (born 1966), Canadian darts player
Acronyms and abbreviations
- Pottstown Area Rapid Transit, a public transit agency serving Pottstown, Pennsylvania
- Putnam Transit, bus transit in Putnam County, New York
- Parts book, a book published by manufacturers which contains relevant data for their products or parts thereof
- All pages beginning with "Part"
- All pages with titles containing "Part"
- Part Two (disambiguation)
- Parts Unknown (disambiguation)
- Parting (disambiguation)
- Particle (disambiguation)
- Partition (disambiguation)
- Body part (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Part.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.