From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parthenius may refer to:
- Parthenius of Nicaea (1st-century BC–14 AD), Greek grammarian and poet
- Saint Parthenius (died 4th-century, Rome), Armenian saint and martyr from Rome, who suffered martyrdom during the reign of Decius
- Hierarch Parthenius of Lampsacus, bishop of Lampsacus in the 4th century
- One of several Greek Patriarchs of Alexandria
- One of several Patriarchs of Constantinople
- The chief chamberlain of Domitian (died 96)
- The classical name of the Bartın River in northern Anatolia
- A river-god in Greek mythology, son of Oceanus and Tethys, spirit of the above river
- Chief tax-collector of the Frankish king Chiliperic who was lynched in 574 AD by angry peasants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.