Participatory Culture Foundation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Miro – a free/open-source broadcatching software application which allows subscribing to web feeds of downloadable audio and video
- Miro Guide – a web-based directory of audio and video web feeds, integrated by default into the application
- Miro Community – a free web hosting service for user-submitted video; hosts mostly Theora-formatted video in HTML5-compatible web browsers
- Amara (formerly Universal Subtitles) - crowd-source translations
- The Channel Channel – a project to provide one-minute previews of internet channels; last updated in January 2007
- Video Bomb – a folksonomy-driven video directory
- Broadcast Machine – a desktop application allowing easy publishing of video files and updated internet television channels; last updated February 21, 2006
- Miro Video Converter – an application to convert any video to MP4, Theora or formats compatible with Android, iPod, iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad), and PlayStation Portable devices
- "Democracy Internet TV Blog: Announcing Miro". Retrieved August 1, 2007.
- "About Page, Participatory Culture Foundation website". Retrieved August 1, 2007.
- "Seth's Mozilla Blog". 2007. Retrieved 2007-06-28.
- official website
- PCF at National Center for Charitable Statistics
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|