Partners in Crime
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Partners in Crime may refer to:
- Partners in Crime (novel), a 1985 novel by Rolando Hinojosa
- Partners in Crime (short story collection), a 1929 collection of mystery stories by Agatha Christie
- Partners in Crime (album), a 1979 album by Rupert Holmes
- "Partners in Crime" (song), a song performed at the 2007 Eurovision Song Contest
- "Partners in Crime", a song by Mr. Mister from their debut album I Wear the Face
- Partners in Crime, a 1978 album by Bandit
- Partners in Kryme, a US rap duo
- "Partners in Crime" (Doctor Who), a 2008 episode of Doctor Who
- Partners in Crime (US TV series), a short-lived 1984 American detective series starring Lynda Carter and Loni Anderson
- Agatha Christie's Partners in Crime, a 1980s TV series based on the short story collection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.