Pasadena, South Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adelaide, South Australia
|Population||2,866 (2006 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Mitcham|
Panorama Post Office opened on 1 August 1947 and was renamed Pasadena in 1982.
- Centennial Park Cemetery
- Naomi Reserve
- Pasadena High School, formerly Daws Road High School
- Saddie Hill Reserve
- Pasadena Shopping Centre and Foodland, formerly Big Crow Supermarket. Currently (September 2011)undergoing redevelopment and renaming to Pasadena Green Shopping Centre. The redevelopment includes a new church facility for Southland Vineyard Church a new Dan Mruphy's store and a new Target Urban. 
- Air-Stream Community Wireless Access Point 
- Trinity Lutheran Church (a member of the Lutheran Church of Australia), and Trinity Place (Pasadena Lutheran Aged Care Environs), its Aged Care Facility
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Pasadena (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 16 July 2008.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- Southland Vineyard Church. "New Church Facility". Retrieved 7 September 2011.
- Air-Stream Community Wireless Network. "Air-Stream". Retrieved 22 July 2012.
|This article about a place in Adelaide is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|