Pasadena Town Square
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pasadena Town Square is a shopping mall located in Pasadena, Texas. Opened in 1982, it originally featured Joske's, Foley's, and Palais Royal as its anchor stores. Joske's became Dillard's in 1987. Sears was added as a third anchor in 1998.
- Buildings 75. Stamats Publishing Company. 1981. ISSN 0007-3725. Retrieved 2014-10-18.
- "Texas Retail Blooms After Long Dry Spell | mag content from National Real Estate Investor". retailtrafficmag.com. Retrieved 2014-10-18.
- "Group Has Deal for Pasadena, Texas, Mall. - Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News | HighBeam Research". highbeam.com. Retrieved 2014-10-18.
- "Federated to close Galleria Macy's store, convert area Foley's stores to Macy's - Houston Business Journal". bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2014-10-18.
- "Weitzman to market Dillard’s property - Houston Chronicle". chron.com. Retrieved 2014-10-18.
|This article about a building or structure in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|