Pasco County Public Transportation
PCPT Buses #21 and #23 at Gulf View Square Mall in Port Richey
|Slogan||Moving People, Making Progress|
|Headquarters||8620 Galen Wilson Boulevard|
|Locale||Port Richey, Florida|
|Service area||Pasco County|
|Service type||bus service, paratransit|
|Destinations||Port Richey, New Port Richey, Zephyrhills, Dade City|
|Hubs||Port Richey, New Port Richey, Zephyrhills, Dade City|
Pasco County Public Transportation (or PCPT) provides public transportation in Pasco County, Florida. The agency operates both fixed bus and paratransit services.
The cash fare to board the bus is $1.50, however a 75 cent discount is available to medicare card holders, persons with disabilities, and students (with a valid ID). Passes are also available via the following schedule.
- 1-Day Pass: $3.75 (Discount: $1.85)
- 31-Day Pass: $37.50 (Discount: $18.75)
- 20-Ride Pass: $25.00 (Discount: $12.50)
- Student Summer Haul Pass: $20.00 (restrictions apply)
PCPT operates ten fixed bus routes throughout Pasco County: three in East Pasco, six in West Pasco, and one weekday, cross-county service.
- West County Routes:
- 14 Universal Plaza-PHCC
- 18 New Port Richy-Tarpon Springs
- 19 Bayonet Point-Tarpon Springs
- 21 Scheer Commerce Center-Gulf View Square
- 23 Gulf View Sq. Mall-Universal Plaza
- 25 Chelsea Place -Gulf View Sq. Mall
- East County Routes:
- 30 Trilby-Zephyrhills
- 31 PHCC-Dade City-Clinton-Dade City
- 33 Wesley Chapel-Zephyrhills
- Cross-County Routes:
- 54 Medical Centre of Trinity - Zephyrhills City Hall
Connections to PSTA
Two PCPT bus routes, 18 and 19, provide connectivity with PSTA bus routes 19 and 66 respectively.
Connections to HART
PCPT bus route 54 connects with HART's commuter express line 51X on weekdays
- 25 foot Blue Bird (1997/1998/2002): 4/4/4
- 32 Foot Blue Bird (2002): 4
- 30 Foot Blue Bird (2003/7): 3/5
- 35 Foot Blue Bird (2006): 3
Expansion of Service
On March 5, 2012 a new weekday, cross-county route was added running along State Road 54. This service connects the east and west bus systems.
- Jones, Andy (7 March 2012). "Pasco gets first cross-county bus service". Tampa Tribune. Retrieved 11 March 2012.
|This article related to bus transportation in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|