|Date of birth||3 June 1983|
|Place of birth||Naples, Italy|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Cral Banco di Napoli|
|2005||→ Crotone (loan)||15||(1)|
|2005–2006||→ Ascoli (loan)||34||(4)|
|2007||→ Reggina (loan)||15||(4)|
|2007–2008||→ Cagliari (loan)||33||(5)|
|2011–2012||→ Sampdoria (loan)||31||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 June 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Pasquale Foggia (Italian pronunciation: [pasˈkwale ˈfɔddʒa]; born 3 June 1983 in Naples, Italy) is an Italian footballer, who plays as a left winger or attacking midfielder Lega Pro Prima Divisione club Salernitana. He is known for his pace, dribbling, tricks, flicks and pin-point crossing. He is well known for resembling Lionel Messi in Fifa12 with his pace, dribbling, passing, heading, short passing, long passing, stamina, strength and so on.
Foggia started playing football at a young age for his local Neapolitan side Cral Banco di Napoli. He was then spotted by Padova and spent some time in their youth system before briefly playing in AC Milan's youth team before being involved in two long-term co-ownership deals (with Empoli and Treviso).
Professionally, he made his debut with Serie C1 side Treviso in 2000. Foggia played for three seasons with Treviso, gaining his first honour by helping the club to promotion into Serie B during 2003. A move to Serie A side Empoli followed, it was during the 2003–04 season that he made his first appearance at the top level of Italian football.
After a loan spell at Lazio in the summer of 2006, for €150,000, he was transferred to them permanently in January 2007 from AC Milan for €3 million; the transfer deal involved Massimo Oddo moving in the opposite direction. He was sent on loan to Reggina Calcio the next day for the rest of the season, for €250,000.
However, Cagliari president Massimo Cellino turned down the chance to sign Foggia and he has since returned to Rome, where he will once again play for Lazio. In 2008–09 Foggia became a key member for Lazio playing 33 games and scoring 8 goals (4 of which free kicks)
Foggia was also a member of the Italy national under-21 football team, making four appearances. After showing good form while on loan to Cagliari, he was called up for the Italy national football team, and made his senior international debut against Georgia on 13 October 2007.
Foggia's 2008–09 form for Lazio made him a key figure for Lazio which helped him earn a call up to the national squad.
- "Felicità è la voce di Gigi Riva al telefono". La Nuova Sardegna. 14 October 2007.
- Page 65, "AC Milan Group 2006 annual report". AC Milan (in Italian). Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 April 2011.
- "Bilancio S.S. Lazio S.p.A. separato e consolidato al 30–06–07" (PDF) (in Italian). SS Lazio. 18 October 2007. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- "Cessione Oddo" (PDF). SS Lazio (in Italian). 24 January 2007. Retrieved 11 June 2011.
- "Bilancio separato e consolidato S.S.Lazio SpA" (PDF) (in Italian). SS Lazio. 23 October 2008. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- "Pasquale Foggia è un giocatore della Salernitana" (in Italian). ussalernitana1919.it. 15 August 2013. Retrieved 15 August 2013.