From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Passchendaele may refer to:
- Battle of Passchendaele, a military campaign of World War I
- Passchendaele Ridge, a ridge near the towns of Passendale and Ypres in Belgium
- Passchendaele (film), a Canadian film
- "Paschendale" (song), by Iron Maiden
- Passiondale (album), a concept album by God Dethroned about the Battle of Passchendaele
- Passendale, town in Belgium
- Passchendaele, a village in Granite Belt area of Queensland, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.