From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up password in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term password commonly refers to a secret used for authentication.
Password may also refer to:
Television and games
- Password, an American game show
- Password (video games), a video game saving method
- "Password", a 1964 song by Kitty Wells
- "Password", a song by Kylie Minogue from her 2001 CD Single Your Disco Needs You
- Passwords, a 2000 book by French philosopher Jean Baudrillard, published in French as Mots de passe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.