From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paste in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paste is a term for any very thick viscous fluid. It may refer to:
- Paste (food), a semi-liquid colloidal suspension, emulsion, or aggregation used in food preparation
- Paste (pasty), a small Cornish style pastry produced in the Mexican state of Hidalgo
- Cut, copy, and paste, related commands that offer a UI interaction technique for digital transfer from a source to a destination
- paste (Unix), a Unix command line utility which is used to join files horizontally
- Python Paste, a set of utilities for web development in Python
- Paste (magazine), a monthly music and entertainment digital magazine
- Paste (rheology), a substance that behaves as a solid and a liquid depending on applied load
- "Paste" (story), a 5,800-word short story by Henry James
- Rhinestone (also "paste"), a diamond simulant made from rock crystal, glass or acrylic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.