||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Pastwatch: The Redemption of Christopher Columbus. (Discuss) Proposed since July 2013.|
The Pastwatch series is a group of science fiction novels by Orson Scott Card, dealing with time travel and alternate history. To date only one book in the series has been published. However, according to Card a second and third book are planned.
Confirmation of the second and third books
According to Card at his Hatrack River website:
I have several projects under contract that will be written, as I find time—my sci-fi time-travel treatments of Noah's flood and the Garden of Eden, for instance.
In 2010 Card stated in an interview that he would be writing a Pastwatch novel a year until the trilogy was completed. As of 2015, this has not occurred and OSC is instead working on his last book of Pathfinder trilogy (Visitors), with next to be two last Ender series books (Shadows Alive and Fleet School).
Books in the series
- Pastwatch: The Redemption of Christopher Columbus (1996)
- Pastwatch: The Flood (proposed)
- A novella working of this work appears at "Atlantic" in Keeper of Dreams
- Pastwatch: The Garden of Eden (proposed)
- "Questions from Playwriting Student Darren Pine".
- "Readers welcome popular SF writer". CNN.
- "Live Q&A's". The Washington Post.
- "Orson Scott Card interview – the extended version". New Zealand Listener.
|This article about a science fiction novel (or novels) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|