From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pasty or pastie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pasty or Pastie may refer to:
- Pastie, a large, round patéd pie eaten in Northern Ireland
- Pasties, adhesive coverings applied to cover a person's nipples
- Pasty (plural pasties), a meat and vegetable-filled pastry case, associated with Cornwall and common in the United Kingdom
- Pasty Harris (born 1944), English cricketer (from Cornwall)
- "The pasties" (Xerostomia), slang for dry mouth due to a lack of saliva
- a pale and unhealthy appearance; pallor
- an implementation of Pastebin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pasty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.