Pat & Oscar's
|Founded||San Diego, CA (1991)|
|Number of locations||18|
|Products||Breadsticks, pizza, chicken, ribs, sandwiches|
In 2001 - The restaurant was renamed from "Oscar's" to "Pat & Oscars" to avoid trademark conflicts during expansion. Public marketing suggested that the reason was to give credit to Pat who also contributed to the business.
In 2008 - The management team of Pat & Oscars bought out the company.
- "Locations - Pat & Oscars. Retrieved on July 4, 2011.
- "About Us - Pat & Oscars. Retrieved on July 4, 2011.
- Sizzler buys 82-percent stake in high-volume Oscar's chain Retrieved on July 5, 2011
- Sizzler-owned chain renamed Pat & Oscar's Retrieved on July 5, 2011
- CURRENT MANAGEMENT TEAM PURCHASES PAT & OSCAR'S Retrieved on July 5, 2011
- Pat & Oscar’s files for bankruptcy Retrieved on Nov 9, 2011
- Pat & Oscar's Changes Name, Keeps Breadsticks. by Ken Harrison, San Diego Reader, May 31, 2012. Retrieved on November 25, 2012.
- About Us Retrieved on July 5, 2011
- PAT & OSCAR'S RAISES $15,000 FOR MAKE-A-WISH Retrieved on July 5, 2011