Duffy is known for his role in the Plan B Skateboards videos Questionable (1992) and "Virtual Reality" (1993). Duffy was recognized for his ability to skateboard handrails during this period. Alongside team members PJ Ladd, Ryan Sheckler, Torey Pudwill, Danny Way and Colin McKay, Duffy will appear in the Plan B video True, which is scheduled for release in late 2014.
A July 14, 2014 press release from In California Inc., owner of the AirSpeed Footwear brand, announced that Duffy had joined the shoe companies team, along with Brian Sumner and Kristian Svitak. Duffy was formerly sponsored by the Vox skate footwear brand, with whom he released the "Patriot" signature shoe model in early June 2014.
Duffy was featured on an episode of the MTV series Scarred.
Duffy's skateboarding has been featured in the following skate videos:
- Plan B - Questionable in 1992
- Plan B - Virtual Reality in 1993
- Plan B - Second Hand Smoke in 1994
- XYZ - Meet Your Maker in 1995
- Deluxe - Jim's Ramp Jam in 1996
- Plan B - The Revolution in 1997
- Consolidated - No Tomorrow in 1998
- Think - Dedication in 1998
- Digital - #1 in 1999
- ON Video - Fall 2000 in 2000
- Think - Free At Last Vol. 1 in 2002
- Transworld - Are You Alright? in 2003
- Transworld - Subtleties in 2004
- Firsthand: Pat Duffy in 2006
- Plan B - Live After Death in 2006
- Minority Report in 2006
- Thrasher - Keg Killer in 2006
- Streets: LA in 2007
- Plan B In Dominican Republic in 2008
- Plan B - Superfuture in 2008
- Plan B In Arizona in 2009
- FKD - Park Project Finale in 2010
- VOX - Skate 4 Change: Volume 1 in 2011
- 'Unbreakable' Skateboarder Jake Brown Talks About His Death-Defying X Games Fall
- "Plan B TRUE Video Trailer". TransWorld SKATEboarding. TEN. 10 July 2014.
- Kailee Bradstreet (14 July 2014). "Pro Skateboard Legend Pat Duffy signs with AirSpeed Footwear". TransWorld Business. TEN. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- BRIAN BLAKELY (4 June 2014). The Skateboard Mag. Strictly Skateboarding http://theskateboardmag.com/2014/06/vox-introduces-pat-duffy-pro-model/
|url=missing title (help). Retrieved 16 July 2014.
|This skateboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|