|The Most Reverend
|Church||Church of Ireland|
|Diocese||Meath and Kildare|
|Elected||19 September 2013|
|Birth name||Patricia Shaw|
|Alma mater||Trinity College, Dublin
Church of Ireland Theological College
Patricia 'Pat' Storey is an Irish bishop. She has been the Bishop of Meath and Kildare in the Church of Ireland (Anglican) since 2013. She is the first female bishop in the Church of Ireland and the first female Anglican bishop in Ireland and Great Britain.
On 19 September 2013, she was chosen by the House of Bishops to succeed Richard Clarke as Bishop of Meath and Kildare. She was consecrated at Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin, on 30 November 2013. She is the first woman to be elected as a bishop in the Church of Ireland, and the first female Anglican Communion bishop in Ireland and Great Britain.
- "Reverend Pat Storey first woman Anglican bishop in Ireland". BBC News. BBC. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- "Irish Anglicans install Rev Pat Storey as bishop". BBC News. 30 November 2013. Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- "Bishop Clarke". Diocese of Meath and Kildare. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- Erlanger, Steven (20 September 2013). "Anglicans Name First Female Bishop in Ireland". The New York Times. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- MacDonald, Sarah MacDonald (1 December 2013). "Church of Ireland’s first female bishop ordained". CatholicIreland.net. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "First female bishop in British Isles ordained in ceremony at Dublin Cathedral". The Daily Mail. 1 December 2013. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
|Church of Ireland titles|
|Bishop of Meath and Kildare
2013 to present
|This Irish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|