From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Patan (disambiguation))
Patan may refer to places in Afghanistan, India and Nepal:
- Patan district, in the state of Gujarat
- Patan, Gujarat, the main city of the same district
- Patan, Rajasthan, an historical city in Rajputana
- Patan, Udaipur, a village in Udaipur district, Rajasthan
- Patan, Chhattisgarh, town in Durg district, Chhattisgarh
- Patan, Maharashtra, a town in Satara district, Maharashtra
- Patan, Madhya Pradesh, a town in Jabalpur district, Madhya Pradesh
- Patan, Lalitpur, a city in Lalitpur district (Kathmandu valley)
- Patan, Baitadi, a town in Baitadi district in the far west
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.