|Elevation||240 m (790 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Pataudi is a town in Gurgaon district in the Indian state of Haryana. It is located 26 kilometres (16 mi) from Gurgaon, at the foot hills of the Aravali hills. Pataudi Road is included as the new growth corridors in Gurgaon.
Pataudi was the seat of Pataudi State which was ruled by the Nawabs of Pataudi. The 8th Nawab, Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi, played cricket for both England and India and captained the latter. His son the 9th Nawab also captained the Indian cricket team. It takes only 30 minutes to reach Pataudi and is only 27 Kilometers from Gurgaon city.
Pataudi is located at  It has an average elevation of 240 metres (787 feet)..
as As of 2001[update] India census, Pataudi had a population of 16,064. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Pataudi has an average literacy rate of 57%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 65%, and female literacy is 48%. In Pataudi, 17% of the population is under 6 years of age. Now Pataudi is dominated by people from Ahirs community which is a martial community. Their main occupation is farming. Rao Kanwar Singh Yadav the famous freedom fighter of Quni Daultabad village is also from Pataudi.
Patuadi is a reserved constituency, it has more than 45 thousand of Ahir votes out of 1,35,000 total votes in it. The Backward Classes and the Scheduled Castes constitute about 7,00,00 of the votes. The Rajputs constitute 12,000 with about equal number of Jats.
Real Estate Development
Pataudi Road is now is in the vicinity of three major highways – National Highway 8 (India) and the upcoming Kundli–Manesar–Palwal Expressway and the proposed Dwarka Expressway. Industrial Model Township (IMT) Manesar is just four kilometers from Pataudi Road. Several residential units coming up on the Pataudi Road, the logistics park, Special Economic Zones (SEZs) by Reliance, Raheja Engineering SEZ and a commercial sector. Adding to this are the government's plans to upgrade infrastructure facilities along the belt. As per the new GurgaonManesar Master Plan 2021, the availability of land for development has opened up huge possibilities, mainly in the new sectors along Pataudi Road, slated to emerge as a growth corridor in the near future. A draft development plan for Pataudi town, too, is being prepared. It is expected to have about 4-5 sectors.
Pataudi Road is proposed to be widened to 135 meters. The sectors roads too would be atleat 60 meters wide.
Some of the major developers and Logistics Parks building on this road are DLF, Ansal, Tulip Infratech, BPTP, Raheja, Orris, ILD Spire Greens, South Asian Real Estate (SARE) group, Adani Logistics Ltd, Sidhartha Group, DRS Logistic,
Northern Peripheral Road
Northern Peripheral Road commonly known as Dwarka Expressway road is being developed under the public private partnership (PPP) model. This stretch will connect Dwarka with National Highway 8 at Kherki Dhaula and will pass Pataudi Road. The NPR stretch has been planned as an alternate link road between Delhi and Gurgaon, and is expected to ease the traffic situation on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway. The road will also provide connectivity to the much-touted Reliance-HSIIDC SEZ besides the Garhi Harsaru dry depot.
Much like Delhi, Gurgaon too will have a BRT corridor to decongest traffic on the Northern Peripheral Road .In several sections, the NPR will have provisions for the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor to ensure smooth flow of traffic. The road will be fully developed in March 2012.
Delhi Western Peripheral Expressway, or Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP Expressway), is 135.6 km (84.3 mi) long Expressway being constructed in the Indian state of Haryana. The KMP Expressway is the driving force behind the rise of Gurgaon-Pataudi Road.
New Manesar Pataudi Road
Connectivity to Pataudi road is extremely in bad shape. Also, one cannot take a right turn from the Hero Honda Chowk, as the highway does not have a cut over here. So to reach Pataudi road, commuters have to go straight for another two kilometers till Kherki Dola toll tax collection point and then take a U-turn to come back to Hero Honda Chowk. The road connecting Pataudi from Gurgaon is one of the worst roads in Gurgaon District. This twelve kilometer Narrow road is flooded by pathholes, unwanted speed brakers and filled with rainwater is dangerous to drive. Despite big developers and SEZ flooding Pataudi road connectivity is decade away. The widening of Gurgaon-Pataudi Road to 135 metres is complete and the 60 metres sectors roads are under construction.
Villages in Pataudi
Babra Bakipur - Balewa - Bapas - Baraheri Rehnwa - Bas Padamka - Bhokhraka - Bhora Kalan - Bhora Khurd - Bhudhka - Bilaspur kalan - Brahmanwas - Brijpura - Chandla Durngarwas - Chhawan - Chhilarki - Dadawas - Darapur - Quni Daultabad - Devla Was - Dinokri - Fakarpur - Fazilwas - Gadaipur -Gawalier - Ghilnawas - Goriawas - Gudhana  - Hakdarpur - Haliaki - Hausanka - Heraheri - Inchhapuri - JANAULA - Jasat - Jatauli - Khalilpur - Khanpur - Khetiawas - Khor - Kukrola - Langra - Lohchab - Lokera - Lokri - Mahniawas - Malikpur - Mangwaki - Mau - Mirzapur - Mozabad - Mujaffra - Mumtazpur - Nanu Khurd - Nanukalan - Narhera - Nurgarh - Nurpur - Pahari - Parasoli - Pathredi - Rajpura - Rampur - Ransika - Rathiwas - Saiad Shah Pur - Shahpur Jat - Sherpur - Sidhrawali - Sluts - Tatarpur - Telpuri - Turkapur -Uncha Majra, Mangwaki(Noorgarh)
- Jatauli-Hailey Mandi
- Nawab of Pataudi
- Mangwaki (Noorgarh)
- "Gurgaon,Gurgaon City Guide, Tourism,Tourist Places, Haryana,Indian Cities". Webindia123.com. 2007-02-20. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Pataudi
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Freedom Fighters - Kunwar Singh". Freeindia.org. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "Rajputindia.com". Rajputindia.com. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Haryana". Tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "Pataudi Road:A matter of right connections | Magicbricks.com Property Pulse". Content.magicbricks.com. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "Gurgaon | 9910860336 | Ansal Housing Sector 92". Ansal Heights. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "Estella new launched by Sidhartha Group in Sector 103 Gurgaon www.indiacompanynews.com". Indiacompanynews.com. 2011-02-09. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "HUDA floats tender for Northern Peripheral Road". The Times of India. 2011-02-17. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "HUDA plans BRT corridor on upcoming NPR project". The Times of India. 2011-02-18. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- Source: Navbharat Times dec 11, 2012
- [dead link]
- "HSRDC". Hsrdc.in. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- Gudhana village comes under gurgaon district, it is situated some 5 kilometers from hailey mandi, gudhana village often known as hussainka-gudhana, actually these are 2 different villages called in a single go of word.
- "Daultabad - A village in the mandal of Pataudi, Gurgaon, Haryana, India". Gloriousindia.com. Retrieved 2012-01-28.