From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pater may refer to:
- as the Latin for "father"
- a title given to a father deity
- a title or honorific applied to a male community leader
- as a surname
- Grzegorz Pater (born 1974), Polish soccer player
- Jean-Baptiste Pater (1695-1736), French painter
- Walter Pater (1839-1893), English essayist, critic and humanist
- in popular culture
- Pater (film), a 2011 French film
- Pater Moeskroen, Dutch Folkband
- Stade Pater Te Hono Nui, a stadium/sports complex in Pirae, Tahiti
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.