Pater Noster (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paternoster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pater Noster or "Our Father" is probably the best-known prayer in Christianity.
Pater Noster or Paternoster may also refer to:
- Paternoster, a passenger elevator which consists of a chain of open compartments that move slowly in a loop up and down inside a building
- Paternoster, Western Cape, South Africa
- Pierres de Lecq, uninhabitable rocks in the Bailiwick of Jersey
- Paternoster (rosary), an early form of rosary
- Paternoster (surname), a surname
- Paternoster lake, one of a series of glacial lakes connected by a single stream or a braided stream system
- Pater Noster Lighthouse, Swedish lighthouse located in Skagerrak
- Church of the Pater Noster, church on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem
- Paternoster Press, a British Christian publishing house
- Paternoster Row, once the centre of the London publishing trade, destroyed during the Blitz. Replaced by Paternoster Square.
- Paternoster, name used in old maps for a small island Viirelaid in the Baltic Sea belonging to the country of Estonia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pater Noster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.