From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paterson may refer to:
- Paterson (poem), by American poet William Carlos Williams
- Paterson (automobile)
- Colt Paterson, the first revolver
- Paterson, former name of Cherokee, Nevada County, California
- Paterson, New Jersey, USA
- Paterson, Washington, USA
- Paterson, New South Wales, Australia
- Paterson River, New South Wales, Australia
- Division of Paterson, an electoral district in New South Wales, Australia
- Electoral division of Paterson, an electoral district in Tasmania, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paterson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.