Pathfinders (TV series)
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013)|
|Created by||Gerry Brown|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original run||1972 – 1973|
Pathfinders is a 1970s ITV drama set in the Second World War, telling the story of the fictitious Royal Air Force 192 Pathfinder squadron. The Pathfinders were specialised RAF squadrons that marked targets for the RAF's heavy bombers.
The technical adviser for the series was Group Captain Hamish Mahaddie.
The music was by Malcolm Lockyer.
- Wing Commander MacPhearson - Robert Urquhart (13 episodes)
- Doc Saxon - Jack Watling (12 episodes)
- The Padre - Julian Orchard (4 episodes)
- Squadron Leader Shanks - Jack May (3 episodes)
- Flight Lieutenant Doug Phillips - Christopher Cazenove (2 episodes)