From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pathology in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pathology may also refer to:
- Anatomic pathology, the study of macro and microscopic abnormalities in tissues
- Clinical pathology, medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the laboratory analysis of bodily fluids, such as blood, urine
- Pathological (mathematics), any mathematical phenomenon considered atypically bad or counterintuitive
- Pathological science, a process by which the scientific process is distorted through wishful thinking or subjective bias
- Phytopathology, the study of abnormalities in plants
- Psychopathology, any illness of the mind
- Speech pathology, the area of rehabilitative medicine that treats of speech or swallowing impediments
Arts and works
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.