Pathway to Glory
|Pathway to Glory|
|Release date(s)||December, 2004|
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer, N-Gage Arena|
In the summer of 1943, special forces are urgently needed in the struggle for Europe. Command a multinational unit of highly trained men and accomplish action-packed, historical missions by defending, ambushing, destroying and attacking.
Reviews have been generally positive. Pathway to Glory is considered a cult classic and lost gem by some turn-based tactics fans. A sequel for Pathway to Glory was announced during E3 2005, titled Pathway to Glory: Ikusa Islands. It was released in 2005.
- "Pathway to Glory (ngage) reviews at Metacritic.com". Metacritic. Retrieved 2009-11-06.
- Pathway to Glory on N-Gage.com
- Pathway to Glory official site
- Pathway to Glory forum at the N-Gage Arena
- List of Pathway to Glory reviews at GameRankings
|This strategy video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|