From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up patience or patients in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances.
Patience may also refer to:
- Patience (game), a family of single-player card games also known as Solitaire
- Patience sorting, a sorting algorithm based on the card game
- "Patience" (poem), written in the late 14th century
- "Patience" (The X-Files), an episode of the television series The X-Files
- Patience Phillips, who becomes Catwoman in the film Catwoman
- Patience Island (Rhode Island)
- Gulf of Patience, a gulf off the coast of eastern Russia
- Patience Dabany, a singer from Gabon
- Kshanti (patience in Hindu), one of the practices of perfection of both Theravāda and Mahāyāna Buddhism
- Patience (given name), a female given name
- Patience Worth, a spirit contacted by Pearl Lenore Curran
- Patience (opera), or "Bunthorne's Bride", a Gilbert & Sullivan comic opera
- Patience, of Patience and Prudence, a 1950s singing duo
- Patience (Peter Hammill album), a 1983 album by Peter Hammill
- Patience (Over the Rhine album), a 1992 album by Over the Rhine
- Patience (George Michael album), a 2004 album by George Michael
- Patience (EP), a 2012 EP by Lights Out!
- "Patience" (Guns N' Roses song), a 1989 song by Guns N' Roses
- "Patience" (Take That song), a 2006 song by Take That
- "Patience" (Dreamgirls song), a song from the 2006 film Dreamgirls
- Patience (Nas and Damian Marley song), a 2010 song by Nas and Damian Marley
- Patience Hodgson, member of Australian band The Grates
- All pages beginning with "patience"
- All pages with titles containing "patience"
- Patient (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.