From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up patient in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A patient is any person who receives medical attention, care, or treatment.
Patient may also refer to:
- Patient (grammar), in linguistics, the participant of a situation upon whom an action is carried out
- Patient (memoir), a book by Ben Watt
- "The Patient", an episode of the TV series Miracles
- Patient (album), a 1999 album by Bluebottle Kiss
- "Patient", a song by Peter Hammill from his 1983 album Patience
- "Patient", a song by Klinik from their 1992 album Contrast
- "Patient", a song by Corpus Delicti from their 1994 album Sylphes
- "The Patient", a song by Fine China from their 2000 album When The World Sings
- "The Patient", a song by Tool from their 2001 album Lateralus
- "Patiently", a song by Journey from their 1978 album Infinity
- "Patiently", a song by 10 Years from Division
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patient.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.