From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Patient zero may refer to:
- In medical science, the index case or initial patient in the population of an epidemiological investigation
- Gaëtan Dugas, alleged “patient zero” of AIDS in North America
- Patient Zero: A Joe Ledger Novel, by Jonathan Maberry
- "Patient Zero", a song from the album Infected by the metal band HammerFall
- "Patient Zero" (The Outer Limits), a 2001 television episode
- Patient Zero (audio drama), based on the television series Doctor Who
- Patient Zero (64k intro), a 2005 demoscene production by Farbrausch.
- Zero Patience, a musical about AIDS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.