From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Patola may refer to:
- Patola cloth, a double ikat, usually silk, from Gujarat, western India
- Patola, a Punjwood film from the year 1987
- Luffa species (Philippine usage)
- Trichosanthes cucumerina (Sinhalese usage)
- Trichosanthes dioica (Portuguese usage)
- Patola, Helsinki, a district of Helsinki, Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.