From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up patria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Patria may refer to:
- Homeland (from Latin patria, "fatherland")
- Patria (theatre), a cycle of theatrical works by composer R. Murray Schafer
- Patria AMV (Armored Modular Vehicle)
- Patria (company), of Finland
- "Pátria", the anthem of East Timor
- Patria (1917 film), a movie featuring Wallace Beery as Pancho Villa
- Patria submachine gun, an Argentine submachine gun
- Patria Mod 2, a modified version of the submachine gun
- Patria, alternative name for the Trinitario gang
- The Patria which was sunk off Haifa, Israel in 1940. See Patria disaster
- Patria Cargas Aereas, an Argentine cargo airline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.