|Industry||Aerospace and defense|
|Predecessors||Valmet, Oy Sisu Ab|
|Key people||Heikki Allonen, Chief Executive Officer|
|Products||Armored wheeled vehicles, weapon systems, helicopter maintenance, aircraft parts, pilot training|
|Revenue||824,8 million € (2013)|
|Net income||97,1 million € (2013)|
|Parent||the state of Finland (73,2 %), Airbus Group (26,8%)|
Patria is a Finnish provider of defence, security and aviation life-cycle support services and technology solutions. Patria is owned by the state of Finland (73.2%) and Airbus Group (26.8%), but Airbus agreed to sell their stake to the government in December 2014.
Products and services
- Armoured wheeled vehicles, mortar systems and ammunition products as well as their life cycle support services.
- Life cycle support services for aircraft and helicopters as well as pilot training.
- Maintenance of army material for the Finnish Defence Forces.
- Development and integration of systems for command and control and situational awareness as well as their life cycle support services.
Aircraft parts for:
- XA-series APCs:
- Patria AMV — Armoured Modular Vehicle
As of 5 September 2008, Patria is under investigation by the Finnish National Bureau of Investigation on its vehicle project in Slovenia and howitzer project in Egypt. The company's former CEO Jorma Wiitakorpi resigned on August 18, 2008, when the investigation was still ongoing. He was succeeded by former board member Heikki Allonen. Furthermore, several other employees have been arrested on charges of bribery. The case is ongoing and currently (as of 5 September 2008) the criminal investigation is underway.
- "Brochure on the Mini-UAV". Retrieved 6 November 2014.
- "Profile of the XA-188". Retrieved 6 November 2014.
- Patria press release about the investigation
- Patria press release about the CEO change