Patriarch of Jerusalem
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Patriarch of Jerusalem (disambiguation))
The titles Patriarch of Jerusalem or Bishop of Jerusalem may refer to:
- The Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem, the primate of the Eastern Orthodox Church in Jerusalem, 1st century AD–present; the most likely meaning if there is no context given.
- The Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem, the representative of Oriental Orthodox Churches in Jerusalem 638–present
- The Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, the Latin Rite archbishop of the Roman Catholic Church in Jerusalem, 1099–1291 and 1847–present
- The Anglican Bishop in Jerusalem, the bishop of the Anglican Church in Jerusalem, 1841–present; never called a Patriarch.
and, in a broad sense, to:
- The Melkite Patriarch of Antioch, whose full title is Patriarch of Antioch and All the East, of Alexandria and Jerusalem of the Melkite Greek Catholic Church; see List of Melkite Greek Catholic Patriarchs of Antioch
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|Patriarch of Rome
|Patriarch of Alexandria
|Patriarch of Antioch
|Patriarch of Jerusalem
|Patriarch of Constantinople