From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Patricia is a common given name. It may also refer to:
- Patricia (1950 song), a song written by Benny Davis, recorded by Perry Como
- Princess Patricia of Connaught, a member of the British Royal Family and granddaughter of Queen Victoria
- Patricia (Perez Prado song), a song with music by Perez Prado and lyrics by Bob Marcus, featured in the film La Dolce Vita
- "Patricia the Stripper", a song on the 1975 Chris de Burgh album, Spanish Train and Other Stories
- "Patricia the Stripper", a song on the 2007 Wombats album, The Wombats Proudly Present: A Guide to Love, Loss & Desperation
- Patricia trie, a method of dictionary compression
- MV Patricia, a Liberian, and later Cypriot cargo ship
- Patricia, Texas, USA
- Patricia, Alberta, Canada
- All pages beginning with "Patricia"
- All pages beginning with "Pat"
- All pages beginning with "Trisha"
- All pages beginning with "Patty"
- Patrician (ancient Rome)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.