||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013)|
|Born||Patricia Conde Galindo
5 October 1979
She is the second of three siblings (Nacho and Rubén Conde) and she started to work as a model when she was 14 years old. In 1999 she took part in Miss Spain as Miss Palencia and soon after, she started to work in television. She started to be known in the beginnings from her collaboration as a reporter in the TV show El informal. Since then she has worked in several TV shows. She presented Sé lo que hicisteis....
- El informal, (Telecinco) 2000-2002
- El club de la comedia, Canal Plus
- Lady Kaña, Telemadrid, 2004
- Un domingo cualquiera, TVE, 2004 with Ramón García
- Nuestra mejor canción, TVE, 2004 with Concha García Campoy
- Splunge, TVE, 2005
- 7 días al desnudo, Cuatro, 2005–2006
- Sé lo que hicisteis..., la Sexta(2006–2011), with Ángel Martín, before called Sé lo que hicisteis la última semana.
- Lady Kaña, 2004
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Patricia Conde|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Patricia Conde.|
|This article about a Spanish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|