Patricia A. (Pat) House is co-founder, vice chairman, and senior vice president of strategy of C3, a provider of energy and emissions management software.
She was co-founder, vice chairman, and previously executive vice president of Siebel Systems. Prior to co-founding Siebel Systems, Ms. House served in senior executive positions with Oracle Corporation, Verbatim Corporation, and Frame Technology Corporation. House has spoken at Stanford University and Oxford University’s Saïd Business School.
Honors and awards
Ms. House earned a BA in Education from Western Michigan University.
- Cyber Rules (with Thomas M. Siebel) (1999), ISBN 0-385-49412-2.
- Business Week, Patricia House, Executive Profile & Biography. Retrieved on 2009-02-17
- Stanford GSB Retrieved 2009-2-18
- Oxford University, Silicon Valley Comes to Oxford
- Forbes, Pat House Profile. Retrieved on 2009-02-17.
- Allbusiness, Levi Strauss & Co. Names Pat House to Board of Directors
- Levi Strauss & Company, Press announcement
- FWE&E Achievement Award
- 2000 Fortune 50 Most Powerful Women in American Business