|Born||Patricia J. Tallman 
September 4, 1957 
|Other names||Pat J. Tallman
Pat Tallman 
Patricia is the daughter of Jerry Tallman, a radio entertainer. She is a 1975 graduate of Glenbard West High School in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, and received a bachelor of fine arts (BFA) degree from Carnegie Mellon University's Theater Arts Program.:p. 19
In television, Tallman worked on the soap opera, Generations. Later, she had guest-starring roles on Tales from the Dark Side, and the science fiction shows Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager. Tallman played the character Lyta Alexander in the Babylon 5 series pilot, recurring in seasons two and three, and starring in seasons four and five. With fellow Carnegie Mellon alumnus George A. Romero, Tallman collaborated on several films, including Knightriders, Monkey Shines, and Creepshow 2 (in which Tallman performed stunts).
In 1990, Tallman starred as Barbara in the Savini-directed remake of the 1968 film Night of the Living Dead. She also played the Possessed Witch under heavy make-up in the cult classic Army of Darkness. In addition, she served as stunt double for Laurel Holloman, who portrayed vampire hunter Justine Cooper in the series Angel, a photo of Tallman was also used as the photo of Justine Cooper's dead twin sister.
Tallman's recent acting credits include the psychological horror short, Jennifer Is Dead, the black comedy For Pete's Wake, and guest spots on Without a Trace and Castle. Tallman later appeared in the 2009 horror film Dead Air, and in InAlienable (2008) Tallman plays Dr Klein, a crony of the evil scientist. Tallman played Holly in Atlas Shrugged: Part II (2012).
Ms. Tallman has performed voice roles including playing the leading part of evil detective Jean Richmond in the Radio Repertory Company of America's production of 'Lives of the Cat' and in some of the Anne Manx sequels (sold as radio plays on CD).
In 2011 Tallman published her autobiography Pleasure Thresholds - Patricia Tallman's Babylon 5 Memoir.
In 2012 Patricia Tallman became an executive producer of the film The Flickering Light, which is to be made by Studio JMS. The film was written and directed by her friend J. Michael Straczynski. Tallman continues to serve as CEO for the production company, which will produce Sense8 for Netflix in association with Georgeville Television.
Tallman is a leading fund-raiser for Penny Lane, a center for abused children in California.:p. 255 She met Jeffrey Willerth while filming the TV series Babylon 5. Tallman and Willerth were married in 1999 and divorced several years later.:p. 250 She has one child, a son named Julian.:p. 246
- Tallman, Patricia (2011). Pleasure Thresholds. Publishing 180. ISBN 978-0-9821005-2-3.
- "Patricia Tallman Biography (1957-) in Film Reference website". Filmreference.com. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- July 28, 2005 (2005-07-28). "Interview with Patricia Tallman on Slice of SciFi". Sliceofscifi.com. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- TRINITY OF TERRORS Updates & More!
- "Full cast and crew for Atlas Shrugged: Part II (2012)". IMDb. Retrieved October 15, 2012.
- "Lives of the Cat". Radio Repertory Company of America. Retrieved February 25, 2012.
- "RRCA shows". Radio Repertory Company of America. Retrieved February 25, 2012.
- Dave McNary (February 1, 2013). "Motion Picture Capital backs 'Flickering Light'". Variety. Retrieved February 17, 2013.
- "ONLY ON NETFLIX: SCI-FI GIANTS THE WACHOWSKIS AND J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI TEAM-UP TO CREATE “SENSE8”". Press release. Netflix. March 27, 2013. Retrieved March 27, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Patricia Tallman.|
- Patricia Tallman at the Internet Movie Database
- Patricia Tallman on Twitter
- Patricia Tallman on Facebook