From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Patricians)
|Look up patrician in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Patrician may refer to:
- Patrician (ancient Rome), the original aristocratic families of Ancient Rome, and a synonym for "aristocratic" in modern English usage
- Patrician (post-Roman Europe), the governing elites of cities in parts of medieval and Early Modern Europe
- Patrician (Christianity), the adjective formed from St. Patrick
- Youngstown Patricians, a former semi-professional football team based in Youngstown, Ohio, USA
- Patricians, students and former students of St Patrick's High School, Karachi, Pakistan
- Patricians, students and former students of St. Patrick's Higher Secondary School, Asansol, West Bengal, India
- A member of the Argentine Regiment of Patricians
- The Patrician, an annual publication of the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry regiment
- Havelock Vetinari, the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.