Patrik Baboumian (born 1 July 1979 in ) is an Armenian-German strongman competitor, psychologist and former bodybuilder. Born in Abadan, Iran, at the age of seven Baboumian, along with his mother and grandmother, emigrated to Hattenhof, Germany. By the age of nine Baboumian had developed an interest in weight training, which led him to pursue bodybuilding as a young man. In 1999 he won the IFBB German junior bodybuilding championship, and in 2002 he became the overall junior champion at the Gießen Campions-Cup. Baboumian currently holds the world log lift record in the 105k-category (165 kg), as well as the German heavyweight loglift record (180 kg) and the title of "Strongest Man of Germany" (105 kg division). Since 2006 he has been competing at IFSA Strongman events. In 2007 Baboumian competed at the FSA -105 kg World Championships and ended up with a 14th place.
Since 2009, Baboumian holds the log lift World Record (-105 kg division). He lifted 162,5 kg in his second attempt in the German log lift nationals 2009. 2010 Baboumian also set a new German heavyweight loglifting record with 180 kg. 2011 Baboumian competed at the loglifting world championship and placed 4th with a new German overall-record of 185 kg. On 21 May 2011 he lifted 190 kg in Turku, Finland winning the local competition. 2011 Baboumian also won the title of "Germany's Strongest Man" by winning the open division at the German strongman nationals.
- Height: 1.68m
- Bodyweight: 116 kg
- Biceps: 50 cm
- 1999 int. German Champion Jun. Bodybuilding-IFBB
- 2007 German Champion -105 kg Strongman-GFSA
- 2009 German Champion -105 kg Strongman-GFSA
- 2009 German Team-Champion Strongman-GFSA
- 2009 German Champion log lift -GFSA
- 2009 world record log lift -105 kg (165 kg)
- 2010 German Champion log lift -GFSA
- 2010 German rekord in log lift +105 kg (180 kg)
- 2011 4th place at loglifting worldcup (185 kg)
- 2011 Germany's Strongest Man
- 2012 European Champion -140 kg division GPA
- 2007 (China) 14.
- 2009 (Ukraine) 9.
- 2010 (USA) 23.