||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012)
Patrick Henry High School is a public high school in Glade Spring, Virginia. It was built in 1960 as a result of the consolidation of Glade Spring High School and Meadowview High School and named after founding father Patrick Henry. The school is located on a 32 acre campus in Glade Spring, Virginia.
- Art Club
- Drama Club
- FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America)
- FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes)
- FFA (Future Farmers of America)
- FTA (Future Teachers of America)
- Heritage Club
- Key Club
- MAC (Music Appreciation Club)
- Math Club
- National Honor Society
- Science Club
- 4-H Club
- Varsity Club
View of Patrick Henry's athletic fields
Patrick Henry competed in the Group AA Southwest District and Highlands District before moving to the Group A Hogoheegee District in 1989, due to declining student enrollment.
Patrick Henry currently offers the following sports:
- ^ "School Profile of Patrick Henry High School" (PDF). Washington County Schools. Retrieved 2012-02-13.
- ^ a b VHSL Record Book 17th Edition