Patrick Holland (ice hockey)
January 7, 1992 |
Lethbridge, AB, CAN
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||175 lb (79 kg; 12 st 7 lb)|
|NHL team (P)
St. John's IceCaps (AHL)
|NHL Draft||193rd overall, 2010
Patrick Evan Holland (born January 7, 1992) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing with the St. John's IceCaps of the American Hockey League (AHL) as a prospect for the Winnipeg Jets of the National Hockey League. Holland was selected by the Calgary Flames in the 7th round (193rd overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft
On January 12, 2012, the Calgary Flames traded Holland, along with Rene Bourque and a 2nd round pick at the 2013 NHL Entry Draft (Zach Fucale), to the Montreal Canadiens in exchange for Mike Cammalleri, Karri Ramo, and a 5th round pick at the 2012 NHL Entry Draft (Ryan Culkin). On March 7, 2012, the Montreal Canadiens signed Holland to a three-year entry-level contract.
- "Canadiens trade Cammalleri to Flames for Bourque". The Sports Network. 2012-01-12. Retrieved 2012-01-12.
- "Three-year contract for Patrick Holland". Montreal Canadiens. 2012-03-07. Retrieved 2012-03-07.
- "Oilers rally past Canadiens for second straight win". National Hockey League. 2013-10-22. Retrieved 2013-10-22.
- Peters, Chris (5 October 2014). "Jets acquire G Peter Budaj in three-player trade with Canadiens". cbssports.com. Retrieved 5 October 2014.
- Patrick Holland's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Patrick Holland's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey player is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|