Kanyuka in 2011
|Full name||Patrick Elamenji Kanyuka|
|Date of birth||19 July 1987|
|Place of birth||Kinshasa, Zaire|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Current club||Roi Et United|
|2004–2008||Queens Park Rangers||12||(0)|
|2010||→ Unirea Alba Iulia (loan)||3||(0)|
|2013-||Roi Et United|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:19, 12 December 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Queens Park Rangers
Born in Kinshasa, Kanyuka started his career with Queens Park Rangers after signing a professional contract on 19 July 2004. His early career was plagued by injuries, but towards the end of the 2005–06 season he held down a regular place in John Gregory's side due to an injury to Danny Cullip.
He signed for Swindon Town on 21 January 2008 until the end of the season after being released by Queens Park Rangers. Kanyuka made his Swindon debut in the 1–0 win at Luton Town, he played the whole game despite being kicked in the forehead by former QPR team mate Paul Furlong, an injury that required many stitches and forced him to miss Swindon's next game. He was released at the end of the season, having scored once against Bristol Rovers in 20 league appearances.
Motherwell trial & Northampton Town
On 21 July 2009, Scottish Premier League club Motherwell handed the defender a trial, however he later signed for League Two team Northampton Town on an initial three-month deal during October 2009 after a successful trial.
CFR Cluj & FC Unirea Alba Iulia loan
On 27 January 2011, he signed on a free transfer for League Two side Lincoln City. In May 2011, he was not offered a new contract after a mass clear out of players following the club's relegation from the Football League.
In August 2011 he signed for Tamworth. Kanyuka was released from the club on 27 January 2012, having made 18 league and cup appearances, including a third round FA Cup match against Premier League side Everton.
On 13 March 2012 Kanyuka scored in a behind closed doors game at Leeds United's training ground, Thorp Arch, whilst on trial. Kanyuka went stateside and joined C.D. Chivas USA on trial. He left them on 28 March 2012.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. p. 229. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "Bristol Rovers 2–2 Swindon". BBC Sport. 22 November 2008. Retrieved 17 March 2010.
- Cobblers bring in Kanyuka Nortampton Town F.C. Retrieved 23 October 2009.
- "Pat Kanyuka". Sky Sports. Retrieved 28 January 2011.
- "Lincoln City sign central defender Patrick Kanyuka". BBC Sport. 27 January 2011. Retrieved 28 January 2011.
- "Steve Tilson clears out Lincoln City squad". BBC Sport. 11 May 2011. Retrieved 12 May 2011.
- "Mills signs loan deal". Tamworth F.C. 5 August 2011. Retrieved 8 August 2011.
- "Pat Kanyuka". Sky Sports. Retrieved 27 March 2012.
- French, Scott (18 March 2012). "Two hat tricks lead Goats". ESPN Los Angeles. Retrieved 18 March 2012.
- French, Scott (28 March 2012). "Lahoud is getting 'close'". ESPN Los Angeles. Retrieved 28 March 2012.
- "Kanyuka in at Staines". Non-League Daily. 11 October 2012. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "Maidenhead United FC swoop for Brentford defender Mawson". Maidenhead Advertiser. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 11 July 2013.
- "Maidenhead United FC rocked by Kanyuka departure". Maidenhead Advertiser. 17 January 2013. Retrieved 11 July 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Patrick Kanyuka.|