He holds a Bachelor in Business Administration from Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) (1987) and an MA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Pembroke College, Oxford. He received a Rhodes scholarship.
Before joining Google, he worked at McKinsey & Company and Bell Canada (2001–2008). He is also on the advisory board of Engineers Without Borders (Canada), having previously served for several years as on the organization's board of directors, many of those as board chair.
Awards & Recognition
In 2013, ExecReps ranked Patrick Pichette as the #6 CFO on ExecRank's Top Financial Executive List. 
- Bell Canada Executive Patrick Pichette to Join Google Executive Team
- EWB Canada - Advisory Board. Retrieved 2011-02-04
- May, 2013 ExecRank Top CFOs http://execreps.com/execrank/top-cfos/
-  (French) – official website of École des sciences de la Gestion
- Uqam ESG information about diploma and career http://www.nouvelles.uqam.ca/index.php?article=650
- Google bio, info about Rhodes scholarship http://www.google.com/corporate/execs.html#pichette
|This biography about a Canadian businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|