Trahan in the 2011 NFL season.
|No. 48 Free agent|
|Date of birth:||November 7, 1986|
|Place of birth:||Baton Rouge, Louisiana|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||236 lb (107 kg)|
|High school:||New Orleans (LA) St. Augustine|
Career NFL statistics
|Stats at NFL.com|
Patrick Trahan (born November 7, 1986) is an American football linebacker who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Tennessee Titans as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He played college football at Auburn and Northwest Mississippi Community College for two years (one at Auburn, one at Northwest), and two at Ole Miss, where he recorded 98 tackles, 7 sacks, 16.5 tackles for loss, one quarterback pressure, two interceptions, three forced fumbles and one fumble recovery. In January 2011, Trahan was signed to the Chicago Bears practice squad after the termination of Rashaun Greer's contract. In November 2011, Trahan was promoted to the active roster after waiving Brian Iwuh.
Trahan was released by the Bears on September 8, 2012. He was once again waived by the Bears on December 4. Trahan was brought back on January 8, 2013, and was again released on August 25.
- "SEC: Get Ready to Meet Patrick Trahan of Ole Miss". Bleacher Report. 2008-08-01. Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- "Peppers and Hester tabbed as All-Pros". Chicagobears.com. 2011-01-24. Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- "Bears elevate Trahan, waive Iwuh". ProFootballWeekly.com. 2011-11-29. Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- Mayer, Larry (8 September 2012). "Bears add Allen, place Booker on IR". ChicagoBears.com. Retrieved 8 September 2012.
- Mayer, Larry (2012-12-04). "Bears sign DeCicco, waive Trahan". Chicago Bears. Retrieved 2012-12-04.
- Mayer, Larry (2013-01-08). "Mike Brown impressed with Bears' starting safeties". Chicago Bears. Retrieved 2013-01-08.
- Mayer, Larry (2013-08-25). "Bears waive 14 players; roster now stands at 76". Chicago Bears. Retrieved 2013-08-25.