Wiercioch in 2013.
September 12, 1990 |
Burnaby, BC, CAN
|Height||6 ft 4 in (193 cm)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg; 14 st 4 lb)|
|NHL team||Ottawa Senators|
|NHL Draft||42nd overall, 2008
Patrick Wiercioch (born September 12, 1990) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing with the Ottawa Senators of the National Hockey League (NHL). Wiercioch was born in Burnaby, British Columbia, but grew up in Maple Ridge, British Columbia.
Wiercioch was selected by the Ottawa Senators in the second round (42nd overall) of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft. Wiercioch finished his athletic career with Denver in 2010 and made his professional debut in October 2010 with the Senators affiliate Binghamton Senators of the AHL. On March 22, 2011, he was called up to play for the Ottawa Senators. Wiercioch played the 2011-12 season, and the first half of the 2012-13 season with Binghamton, before he was called up to Ottawa again. Wiercioch scored his first NHL goal on March 3, 2013 against the New York Islanders.
|2008–09||University of Denver||WCHA||36||12||23||35||26||—||—||—||—||—|
|2009–10||University of Denver||WCHA||39||6||21||27||34||—||—||—||—||—|
Awards and honours
|All-WCHA Second Team||2008–09|||
|All-WCHA Rookie Team||2008–09|
|WCHA All-Tournament Team||2009|||
|All-WCHA First Team||2009–10|
|AHCA West First-Team All-American||2009–10|||
- "Wiercioch gets an NHL shot". Ottawa Citizen. March 22, 2011. Retrieved March 22, 2011.
- "Patrick Wiercioch player profile". The Hockey News. 2013-02-03. Retrieved 2013-02-03.
- "WCHA Tourney History". WCHA. Retrieved 2014-06-26.
- "Denver Puts 3 on All-America Team". College Hockey News. 2010-04-09. Retrieved 2012-11-04.
- Patrick Wiercioch's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Patrick Wiercioch's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey defenceman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|