Patrick the Great
|Patrick the Great|
|Directed by||Frank Ryan|
|Produced by||Howard Benedict|
|Written by||Ralph Block
|Screenplay by||Dorothy Bennett
|Music by||Hans J. Salter (as H.J. Salter)|
|Edited by||Ted J. Kent|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|Release date(s)||4 May 1945|
|Running time||84 min.|
Patrick the Great is a 1945 American drama film starring Donald O'Connor, Peggy Ryan, and Frances Dee. This was the last ever film for O'Connor and Ryan together, who had been a teenage team for the past several years. This was also O'Connor last film before he went to serve in World War II.
- Donald O'Connor as Pat Donahue, Jr.
- Peggy Ryan as Judy Watkin
- Frances Dee as Lynn Andrews
- Donald Cook as Pat Donahue, Sr.
- Eve Arden as Jean Mathews
- Thomas Gomez as Max Wilson
- Gavin Muir as Prentis Johns
- Andrew Tombes as Sam Bassett
- Irving Bacon as Mr. Merney
- Emmett Vogan as Alsop
- unbilled players include Neely Edwards, Lassie Lou Ahern
|This 1940s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|