From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up patriot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A patriot is someone who feels a strong support for their country. See also Patriotism.
Patriot(s) may also refer to:
- Patriot Party (disambiguation), various political parties
- Patriot (American Revolution) those who supported the cause of independence in the American Revolution
- Patriot (Spanish American Revolution), those who supported the cause of South American independence in the Spanish American wars of independence
- USA PATRIOT Act, an act of federal legislation in the United States passed in response to the attacks of September 11
- Patriots (faction), a Dutch group that was opposed to the Orangists in the United Provinces in the 18th century
- Patriote movement, those who supported independence for what is now Québec, Canada, during the Lower Canada Rebellion
- Christian Patriot movement, a far-right Christian conservative movement in the United States
- Patriot movement, a small-government or antigovernment conservative movement in the United States
- Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, a political party in Iraqi Kurdistan
- Patriot War of 1837–1838, a campaign in eastern Michigan in the United States and in the Windsor, Ontario area of Canada
- MIM-104 Patriot, a surface-to-air missile system (SAM)
- USS Patriot (MCM-7), a U.S. Navy mine countermeasures ship
- The Patriot Ledger, a newspaper covering the south shore of Massachusetts
- California Patriot, a conservative student magazine of the University of California, Berkeley
- The Lebanon Patriot, a now-defunct American newspaper published weekly in Lebanon, Ohio
- SIRIUS Patriot, a conservative satellite radio network.
- Jon Arthur (radio host), a conservative patriot radio talk show host.
- Patriot Day, a U.S. holiday established in remembrance of those killed in the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001
- Patriots' Day, a holiday in the U.S. states of Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin in honor of Lexington and Concord
- New England Patriots, an American football team of the National Football League, based in Foxborough, Massachusetts
- El Paso Patriots, a soccer team of the USL Premier Development League, based in El Paso, Texas
- Patriot Stadium, a soccer stadium in El Paso, Texas
- Fayetteville Patriots, a defunct basketball team of the National Basketball Development League team, based in Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Ozark Patriots, a baseball team based in Ozark, Alabama
- Patriot League, a college athletic conference that operates in the northeastern United States
- Somerset Patriots, a minor league baseball team based in Bridgewater, New Jersey
- George Mason Patriots, the name given to the athletics teams from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia
- Patriot, a fictional assault pistol with anomalous properties used in the video game Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- Patriot (comics), two fictional characters in the Marvel Comics universe sometimes referred to as "The Patriot"
- Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse (1995/2009), the first book in the Patriots Novels Series by James Wesley Rawles
- Patriots (film), a 1937 German film directed by Karl Ritter
- Patriots (Metal Gear), a secret society in the Metal Gear video game series
- Patriot (video game), a 1993 strategy game about the Gulf War
- LMS Patriot Class, a class of express passenger steam locomotive
- Patriot (Worlds of Fun), a roller coaster in Worlds of Fun amusement park
- Patriot, Indiana, a town in the United States
- Patriot, Ohio, a town in the United States
- Jeep Patriot, a compact SUV manufactured by Chrysler, LLC
- UAZ Patriot, a mid-sized SUV manufactured by UAZ
- Patriots Jet Team, a civilian aerobatic formation team in the United States
- Patriot, the mascot of K-12 Temecula Preparatory School in Temecula, California, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.