Busignani was President of Partito Socialista Unitario from 1983 to 1990. She then became Chief of the Parliamentary Group of Socialists for Reforms, President of the Partito dei Democratici and later of the Partito dei Socialisti e dei Democratici, serving in the latter post from 2007 until 2009. In 2008 she was responsible for the PanEuropean Campaign to Combat Violence Against Women. In 2010 and 2011 she was a spokeswoman for the committee to promote a referendum on San Marino joining the European Union.
- World Statesman. "San Marino". Retrieved 6 May 2011.
- Guide to Women Leaders. "San Marino". Retrieved 6 May 2011.
- Libertas (16 June 2009). "A San Marino, Patrizia Busignani lascia la Presidenza del Psd"
- Secretary of State office, San Marino. "Council of Europe - Initiatives during the Chairmanship". Retrieved 6 May 2011.
- San Marino RTV (10 March 2011). "Referendum Europa: il Comitato vuole dalla Reggenza rassicurazioni sul completo recepimento del quesito" (Italian)
|This article about a Sammarinese politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|